Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ado's Panciteria

I know it's a bit late for me to post a review about Ado's Panciteria, but I'm doing it anyway for the sake of those who love it and have yet to love it. It's been in the food scene since 1952 and I would say that they've already perfected the art of cooking pancit. 

126 A. Luna St., Malinao, Pasig City


It's definitely my FAVORITE pancit ever! They generously top their pancit with chicharon and vegetables and chicharon and more chicharon! You can choose from Special, Guisado, Sariwa and Sabaw. I always choose Special just cause special sounds good haha! but I've tasted them 4 and they're all delicious.


Holy Pansit!
It really is a must try. Their pancit is LEGENDARY! hahaha! Seriously, it's the best I've tasted so far and it's affordable, very affordable! They also serve other food such as pandesal, puto, sisig, lumpiang shanghai, barbeque, etc.

Pandesal - P3.50/pc

Pancit Bihon- Sabaw- P65

Barbeque (Bestseller) - P17/pc

Puto (Pack of 5) - P28





For those who want to try it, they are located near Pasig Cathedral. They also deliver (Pasig areas only).


Delivery Hours: 7:00 Am- 11:00 PM
Minimum purchase of P500.00









































2 comments:

  1. umorder kme by phone just today lang pero di na masarap, tinipid na nila ung toppings unlike before, nakakainis

    ReplyDelete
  2. umorder kme by phone just today lang pero di na masarap, tinipid na nila ung toppings unlike before, nakakainis

    ReplyDelete